Sea to Summit's X-Series has been an extremely popular and comprehensive range of collapsible dinnerware for years.
The fundamental appeal of these items is how compact and functional they are.
Now, Sea to Summit has extended those concepts to cookware with hard-anodized aluminum bases that allow camp stove cooking. The beauty is how they collapse and nest with our dinnerware and other X cookware, creating the most compact cooking and eating sets you'll find.
Food-grade, heat-resistant silicone walls with stainless-steel ring embedded in the rim can withstand temperatures of hot foods and nearby hot surfaces up to 148° Celsius
- BPA free
- Translucent lid gives visibility to contents
- 2 glass reinforced Nylon 66 handles support upper rim and improve control when pouring
- 1.0L safe boiling capacity
- Wide aluminium base absorbs maximum heat from a stove while protecting the silicone walls
- Not for use on a campfire or open flame
- Hand wash only
*Cooker shown in photo NOT included*
Dimensions: 15.3 x 9cm
Average Weight: 186g
Materials: Food Grade, heat resistant silicon, 6063-T6 hardened alloy
Caravan Camping & Marine
95 Manchester Street
Near St Asaph Street
Phone: 03 366 0726
Fax: 03 366 0721