Its always hard to change a winning team. But it was time to for Deuter to refine their Aircontact legends. They are still extremely durable, but now come in a more modern, slim look. They are more comfortable, too, with their new flexible Active Fit shoulder straps and the revised hip wing construction.
The Aircontact system perfectly adapts to the wearer's back and holds the load close to the body's centre of gravity. With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber. The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs.
This SL version is equipped with shorter, narrower SL shoulder straps and a conical shaped waist belt to deliver the perfect fit that women users have been looking for.
- Front quick access opening
- Energy saving comfort due to the anatomically shaped and pivoting Vari Flex hip fins, which follow your every move
- Precise load control due to compression straps on hip fins
- Top lid attachment rings
- Pull-Forward hip belt buckle, easy to fasten even when heavily laden
- Zipped map pocket on the side
- Ergonomically shaped head moulding and positionable lid pocket with compression strap allow freedom of head movement
- Stable multi-chamber aluminium x-frame transfers load to the hip belt
- Height adjustable stabilser straps
- Roomy pocket on the side and two daisy chains
- Zipped pocket on hip belt
- Lid pocket
- Compression strap on bottom compartment
- Two side compression straps
- Ice axe and walking pole loops
- Double layered base
- Integrated detachable rain cover