These athletic, sleek packs remain true to their lightweight credentials. With their minimal weight and purist, technical look, the ACT Lite models are good-looking, light, yet reliable companions on any trip. Twin lid buckles and a stretch front compartment provide more options for storage. Front gear loops also mean you can easily attach a sleeping mat to the outside. The slimline body of the pack and the compact hip belt allow plenty of freedom of movement when tramping. This SL version is equipped with shorter, narrower SL shoulder straps and a conical shaped waist belt to deliver the perfect fit that women users have been looking for.
- Stretch front compartment
- Compact multi-layer hip belt construction with ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with heavy loads
- Contoured shoulder straps with soft edges
- Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Top lid pocket with valuables pocket
- Top gear loops on Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment
- Inner separator pocket
- Mesh side pockets
- Ice axe loops
- Stretch side pockets
- Compression and stabiliser straps
- Double-layered base.